Take me to...
Explore our House
Take a peek inside our interactive house and find the products that will help you!
Disabled Living Online Shop
Independent Living and Continence Products
Kidz South 2013, Rivermead Leisure Complex, Reading - Thursday, 13th June 2013
Bigger, better and attracting a broader audience!
One of 3 of the largest UK exhibitions organised by Disabled Living totally dedicated to disabled children, their families and the professionals who work with them.
Disabled Living is delighted to be back at the Rivermead Leisure Complex for the sixth year. Following on from the success of last year’s exhibition, there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
As funding equipment continues to be a major concern, the ‘Kidz’ team have also taken a proactive approach and introduced ‘The Funding Point’ to all our Kidz events. This dedicated area has representatives from leading grant making trusts who can provide information and advice about alternative funding streams for equipment and much more. To register your interest please use the form below.
All applications for exhibition space must be made through the automated online system below. The organiser reserves the right to accept or refuse an exhibition request forms without giving any reason. The organiser may at its discretion, accept applications in writing by telephone, facsimile or email.
The organiser reserves the right at any time, up to the commencement of the exhibition, to amend the exhibition space without giving any reasons and at it’s discretion.
The organiser reserves the right to make adjustments to stand numbering at any time prior to the exhibition.
Exhibitor Request Form
Please note. If your form has been successfully submitted you will recieve an automated reply by email. If you do not recieve this reply within a few minutes please contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8200.
|28 days or less prior to the date of the event
|5 weeks prior to the date of the event
|6 weeks prior to the date of the event
|7 weeks prior to the date of the event
|8 weeks prior to the date of the event
Please tick the box to confirm you have read and accept the cancellation policy
I have read and accept the Cancellation Policy
By clicking the send request button you are confirming all the information you have inputted above is correct.
Dates for your diary:
- Kidz South Thursday, 13th June 2013, Rivermead Leisure Complex, Reading.
- Kidz in the Middle Thursday, 21st March 2013, Jaguar Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- Kidz up North Thursday, 21st November 2013, EventCity, Trafford Centre, Manchester.
- Kidz Scotland Thursday, 11th September 2014, Royal Highland Exhibition Centre, Edinburgh
For more information or a booking form contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8230/8223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for your diary:
- Kidz in the Middle Thursday, 19th March 2015, Jaguar Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- Kidz South Thursday, 4th June 2015, Rivermead Leisure Complex, Richfield Avenue, Reading
- Kidz Scotland Thursday, 17th September 2015, Highland Hall, Royal Highland Exhibition Centre, Edinburgh
- Kidz up North Thursday, 19th November 2015, EventCity, Trafford Park, Manchester.
For more information or a booking form contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8200 or email email@example.com
Established in 1897, Disabled Living a charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Registered Charity number 224742