Take me to...
Explore our House
Take a peek inside our interactive house and find the products that will help you!
Disabled Living Online Shop
Independent Living and Continence Products
Rivermead Leisure Complex,
Reading - Thursday, 13th June 2013
Bigger, better and attracting a broader audience!.
One of the largest UK events for children with disabilites and special needs, their parents and families, carers and professionals who work with them.
Disabled Living is delighted to be back at the Rivermead Leisure Complex for the sixth year. Following on from the success of last year’s exhibition, there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
Please note: the downloadable floor plan is from last year’s event and is subject to change as plans progress, at this stage it should be used as a guide. The cost of exhibition space for commercial stands is £135 + VAT per square metre for a shell scheme stand. To register your interest please use the form below.
Exhibitor Request Form
If you form has been successfully submitted you will recieve an automated reply by email. If you do not recieve this reply within a few minutes please contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8200.
|28 days or less prior to the date of the event
|5 weeks prior to the date of the event
|6 weeks prior to the date of the event
|7 weeks prior to the date of the event
|8 weeks prior to the date of the event
Please tick the box to confirm you have read and accept the cancellation policy
I have read and accept the Cancellation Policy
By clicking the send request button you are confirming all the information you have inputted above is correct.
Dates for your diary:
- Kidz up North Thursday, 20th November 2014, Event City, Trafford Park, Manchester.
- Kidz in the Middle Thursday, 27th August 2014 Jaguar Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- Kidz Scotland Thursday, 11th September 2014, Royal Highland Exhibition Centre, Edinburgh
For more information or a booking form contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8222/8223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for your diary:
- Kidz up North Thursday, 20th November 2014, EventCity, Trafford Park, Manchester.
- Kidz in the Middle Thursday, 19th March 2015, Jaguar Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
- Kidz South Thursday, 4th June 2015, Rivermead Leisure Complex, Richfield Avenue, Reading
- Kidz Scotland Thursday, 17th September 2015, Highland Hall, Royal Highland Exhibition Centre, Edinburgh
For more information or a booking form contact the Kidz Team on 0161 607 8230/8223 or email email@example.com
Established in 1897, Disabled Living a charity registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Registered Charity number 224742