Working with the Commercial Sector
Facts & Figures
- Disabled Living have an excellent reputation in the assistive technology arena, with a team of highly specialised health and social care professionals and knowledgeable Information Co-ordinators.
- 6,985 people accessed services from the Disabled Living Centre.
- Bladder and Bowel UK are the only national organisation to support children and adults with bladder and bowel problems, together with the professionals who work with them.
- The Kidz to Adultz exhibitions are considered the events to launch and showcase equipment for children and young adults up the age 25 years, attracting 10,758 visitors and 543 exhibitors in 2016
- Disabled Livings websites, overall attract 386,926 page views, 98,945 visitors and 133,845 sessions.
- We have extensive database, targeting over 52,000 contacts (continually increasing)
- 9758 visitors came through the doors of Redbank House Health & Social Care Hub – a training and meeting venue in Manchester used by the statutory, commercial and third sectors
All Disabled Living services are integrated and offer tremendous opportunities to market equipment and services, such as:
- Entry in Disabled Living Supplier Directory
- A wide range of advertising opportunities in our e newsletters (Disabled Living, Bladder and Bowel UK, Care Home), training diary and Kidz show guides
- Product of the Month
- Equipment Demonstration days and Lunch & Learn
- Specific sponsorship opportunities tailored to our individual events
- Exhibit at our events