Emergency First Aid at Work
This course will enable you to deliver effective emergency treatment before professional help arrives. This course is the 1 day Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) and complies with HSE requirements. Accredited by Qualsafe.
- Assessing the scene, getting help, prioritising treatment
- Resuscitation (CPR), Practical AED training
- Treating an Unconscious person ( inc. Seizures)
- Managing wounds and bleeding
- Recognising Shock
- Practical techniques to relieve Choking
- Treating Minor Injuries
- Preventing cross infection
Target Group: Anyone who may need to deliver First Aid at work.
Presenters: Alison Meadows RN ONC BA Hons PGCE and Pat Scott HND BA Hons PGCE
Venue: Burrows House, 10 Priestley Road. Wardley Industrial Estate, Worsley. Manchester, M28 2LY.
Prices & Booking
Cost: £95 + VAT (lunch & refreshments provided)
2018: 1st February, 12th March, 2nd May , 5th July , 10th October , 3rd December
2019: 1st February 2019
If you require more information please email email@example.com
To book your places on one of the Emergency First Aid please complete the form below: