Digital Rectal Examination
By the end of the session you should have a good understanding of the following aspects:
- Anatomy and physiology of the gastrointestinal tract
- Legal aspects of DRE and DRF
- Aids and appliances used in the management of faecal incontinence and constipation
- Use of laxatives in constipation
- Autonomic dysreflexia
- Digital stimulation
- Principles of DRE
- Principles of constipation management/manual evacuation
- Prescribing rectal medications
- Legal and ethical considerations
- Manual evacuation
Target Group: Student and Qualified Nurses and Doctors.
Venue: Disabled Living Centre, Burrows House, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY.
Prices & Booking
Cost: £55 + VAT per person.
If you require more information please email email@example.com.
To book your place on one of the Digital Rectal Examination Courses, please complete the form below: