Have you completed the Trusted Assessor course and are looking to further your knowledge?
This course is accredited through Open Awards at level 3 and the content of the four days are covered as follows:-
- Day 1: An insight into some common medical conditions and how they affect an individual’s ability to perform everyday tasks.
- Day 2: Continuing medical conditions including an in-depth look at stair-lifts and the risks and regulations surrounding their use.
- Day 3: Elements of relevant Disability Awareness, basic mathematical techniques required for ramp assessment (gradients) and planning wet rooms (floor plans, scale diagrams, turning space).
- Day 4: The use of mathematical techniques to plan and analyse real life ramp and wet room requests, together with relevant practical issues to ensure a speedy service and client satisfaction
Delegates who have completed the Trusted Assessor course.
– Jayne Watson BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapist
– Angela Christian BSc ( Hons) Occupational Therapist
– Chris Cammiss Disability Trainer and Advisor
Disabled Living Centre, Burrows House, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY.
Prices & Booking
£600 + VAT
If you require more information please email email@example.com.
To get dates for this course please call for details.
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange course dates. An alternative date or full refund would be offered. In the case of a delegate cancelling the following charges will be incurred:
28 days or less full cost
5 weeks 75% cost
6 weeks 50% cost
7 weeks 25% cost
8 weeks Full refund