Safeguarding 1/2 Day Training
This course will help you to understand and be able to recognise safeguarding issues, when action is needed and how to respond.
- Identify the reasons that people become vulnerable
- Identify the nature and possible causes of abuse
- Identify the legislation and organisational policy in relation to abuse and neglect.
- Identify signs and symptoms of abuse
- Describe how to respond to abuse or neglect
- Identify how to respond to an a disclosure of abuse
Target Group: Staff who need to be aware of safeguarding issues and responses.
Presenters: PGCEPat Scott HND BA Hons PGCE and Alison Meadows RN ONC BA Hons PGCE
To book contact the training team on 0161 607 8209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange course dates.
An alternative date or full refund would be offered.
In the case of a delegate cancelling the following charges will be incurred:
28 days or less full cost
5 weeks 75% cost
6 weeks 50% cost
7 weeks 25% cost
8 weeks Full refund