This half day course will help you to understand and be able to recognise safeguarding issues, when action is needed and how to respond.
- Identify the reasons that people become vulnerable
- Identify the nature and possible causes of abuse
- Identify the legislation and organisational policy in relation to abuse and neglect.
- Identify signs and symptoms of abuse
- Describe how to respond to abuse or neglect
- Identify how to respond to an a disclosure of abuse
Staff who need to be aware of safeguarding issues and responses.
PGCE Pat Scott HND BA Hons PGCE and Alison Meadows RN ONC BA Hons PGCE
To book contact the training team on 0161 607 8209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange course dates.
An alternative date or full refund would be offered.
In the case of a delegate cancelling the following charges will be incurred:
28 days or less full cost
5 weeks 75% cost
6 weeks 50% cost
7 weeks 25% cost
8 weeks Full refund