Safeguarding 1/2 Day Training
This course will help you to understand and be able to recognise safeguarding issues, when action is needed and how to respond.
- Identify the reasons that people become vulnerable
- Identify the nature and possible causes of abuse
- Identify the legislation and organisational policy in relation to abuse and neglect.
- Identify signs and symptoms of abuse
- Describe how to respond to abuse or neglect
- Identify how to respond to an a disclosure of abuse
Target Group: Staff who need to be aware of safeguarding issues and responses.
Presenters: PGCEPat Scott HND BA Hons PGCE and Alison Meadows RN ONC BA Hons PGCE
Venue: Burrows House, 10 Priestley Road. Wardley Industrial Estate, Worsley. Manchester, M28 2LY. (This course can be delivered at your organisation)
Prices & Booking
Cost: £55 + VAT
2018: 19th February, 9th April, 17th July, 17 October and 29th November
Time: 9:30 – 12:30
If you require more information please email email@example.com
To book your places on one of the Emergency First Aid please complete the form below: