This half day Safeguarding course will help you to understand and be able to recognise safeguarding issues, when action is needed and how to respond.
- Identify the reasons that people become vulnerable
- Identify the nature and possible causes of abuse
- Identify the legislation and organisational policy in relation to abuse and neglect.
- Identify signs and symptoms of abuse
- Describe how to respond to abuse or neglect
- Identify how to respond to an a disclosure of abuse
To book contact the training team on 0161 214 4590 or email email@example.com
Staff who need to be aware of safeguarding issues and responses.
Alison Meadows RN ONC BA Hons PGCE
Disabled Living reserves the right to cancel/rearrange course dates.
An alternative date or full refund would be offered.
In the case of a delegate cancelling the following charges will be incurred:
28 days or less full cost
5 weeks 75% cost
6 weeks 50% cost
7 weeks 25% cost
8 weeks Full refund
Terms and conditions
Please view the Disabled Living terms and conditions document for our training courses.