M & H General Update
The objectives of the Moving and Handling people general update are:
- Ensure an understanding of what moving & Handling is
- Raise awareness of Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Basic spine & back care knowledge
- Awareness of relevant legislation
- Awareness of the basic principles of safer moving and handling
- The importance of risk assessments in moving and handling
- Good practical skills using safe principles and risk assessments
This course includes aspects of Single Handed Care and why we should be thinking about it in our daily work.
Target Group: All those with responsibility for undertaking and using Moving & Handling Risk Assessments.
Elizabeth Hallows Chartered Physiotherapist MCSP LPC (Back Care Management)
Deborah Bell MSc Nursing Studies, Moving and Handling Trainer
Beverley Taylor RGN, Moving and Handling Trainer
Venue: Burrows House, 10 Priestly Road, Worsley, Manchester, M28 2LY.
Prices & Booking
Cost: £95 + VAT (lunch & refreshments provided)
If you require more information please email email@example.com
To book your place on one of the Moving and Handling People – General Update Courses, please complete the form below: